A huge thank you to our readers who have been keeping up with our IP articles.
We put in the effort to research, read, write and edit content to ensure you get the most out of our professional advice in the world of Intellectual Property. We can’t wait to share more in depth tips and tricks with you in 2022 to keep you on track in reaching your best IP goals. Stay tuned for more informative content in the new year!
Before we move on to 2022, let’s take a look at the articles that piqued your interest the most in 2021:
- Trademark or Copyright? The Right IP For You
- Oatly and Its Many Trademark Battles
- Trademark Application Refused? 4 Ways To Keep It Moving
- Banksy’s Intellectual Property Wins and Losses
- Is Someone Infringing Upon Your Trademark? Three Ways to Respond
- Non-Fungible Tokens, Ownership and Copyright: A Conversation About NFTs
- How to Budget for Intellectual Property
- Patent Inventorship vs Ownership: Who Owns the Rights?
- How Good Branding Boosted This SME to the Next Level
- Is Tat Legal? Tattoo Copyright Explained
Enjoy reading (or re-reading!) your top 10 IP posts in 2021! We appreciate your support and will continue to work hard on our articles in the new year.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from our team at Quality Oracle.