Careers & Opportunities
Dynamic Work Environment
Quality Oracle is an innovative and progressive IP firm supported by an accomplished team of IP professionals with 27 years of IP experience. We pride ourselves on contributing towards a welcoming and stimulating work environment, a place where your contribution will be greatly valued.
Communication & Collaboration
As an SME firm, we believe individual ownership of work and open collaboration are both important aspects that contribute positively to the dynamism of Quality Oracle. Maintaining a productive, collaborative and respectful working environment is our top priority.
Global Business Network
At Quality Oracle, we offer you the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients in a substantial number of fields, both domestically and internationally. We believe in contributing positively towards the learning and development of all members of our team.
Diversity & Inclusion
Quality Oracle encourages and supports diversity and inclusion. Your innovation, creativity and collaboration is important to us. We welcome applications from all candidates who demonstrate suitability to the role, including applicants with disabilities.
Intellectual Property Executive
- Assisting in all intellectual property and legal matters which include, amongst others, handling trademark and patent prosecutions, opposition and infringement
- Providing trademark infringement analysis and preliminary infringement advice
- Preparing documents for submission to the Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO)
- Preparing documents for foreign intellectual property applications
- Managing the prosecution of trademark applications and draft arguments in response to any action taken by the trademark office
- Monitoring application statuses to ensure deadlines are met
- Liasing with foreign associates in handling international intellectual property cases
- Attending to clients queries and correspondences
- Assisting in business development activities
- As-hoc duties as assigned
- Preferably minimum of two (2) years experience in the intellectual property field with experience in conducting trademark searches and drafting/filing patent applications
- Candidates without tertiary education but with relevant working experience are encouraged to apply
- Good command of written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia
- Fluency in Mandarin is an added advantage
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Possess a high level of responsibility and commitment
- Eagerness to learn
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and adhere to strict deadlines
- Meticulous attention detail
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you be interested in working with us, please forward your CV and cover letter to us via email at email@example.com. Please inform us should you require necessary adjustments to assist you during the recruitment process.
Careers & Opportunities